- Industrial Power
- Land Availability
- Quality of Life
- Single Window System
- Skilled Manpower
- State Policies
- Strategic Location
- Labour Reforms
Rajasthan Single Window Clearance System
- The state has now launched the ‘New Single Window Clearance System (SWCS). The System is fully online facilitating applications, payments, status tracking, approvals and issuance of certificates.
- Rajasthan Enterprises Single Window Enabling and Clearance Rules 2011 has been amended and a notification to this effect has been Gazetted on 24 May, 2016.
Salient features of Rajasthan’s SWCS
- New Single Window Clearance System is fully online
- One portal for all services related to Setting up Business: swcs.rajasthan.gov.in
- A Composite Application Form for all clearances covered under SWCS
- A single ID and password as well as a personal dashboard for accessing information and status of one’s investment applications.
- At present, 11 Departments/Corporations which have a role to play in the clearance of a project are covered in this system: Labour, Factories & Boilers, RIICO, Energy, Revenue, Tourism, Local Self Government, Urban Development & Housing, PHED, Rajasthan Pollution Control Board (RPCB) and Industries Department.
- These Departments will provide 53 services for investment clearances
- Provision for online tracking
- Verifiable and downloadable certificates
- Investor Grievance Redressal Cell under Single Window has been constituted under the chairmanship of Commissioner Industries, GoR
- This Cell will address issues relating to investor grievances in a time bound manner.These grievances pertaining to all the services under SWCS will also be filed online on the portal.
- SMS and Mail alerts at every stage of approval to the applicant and departments.
- Single Window Toll-free Helpline: Single point of contact for all department queries on single window
The ‘State Empowered Committee’ under the Chairpersonship of Chief Secretary will monitor the issuance of time-bound approvals and redressal of investor grievances.
Click Here for SWS Website
View Rajasthan Single Window Video Guide
For Investment Applications made prior to 1 June 2016. The applicant status can be checked at bipraj.raj.nic.in.