- 18 AprRevised Refinery MoU to save Rs. 40,000 crore Biggest Ever MoU Worth Rs 43,000 crore in History of Rajasthan
Jaipur, April 18. In presence of Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje and the Union Minister of State for Petroleum Shri Dharamendra Pradhan...
- 10 NovState Government Inks 38 Mous Worth rs 4400.89 crore during gram 2016
Jaipur, 10 November: Union Minister for Urban Development Housing, Urban Poverty Alleviation, & Parliamentary Affairs, Mr. Venkaiah Naidu on the occasion of Memorandum of Understanding
- 01 NovDipp Declares Rajasthan a Leader in Ease of Doing Business
Jaipur, November 1, 2016: In the Ease of Doing Business rankings published by the Department of Industrial Policy Promotion, Government of India (DIPP)
- 06 OctSingapore Prime Minister Visits Rajasthan To Give a Fillip To Wide-Ranging Cooperation
Udaipur, October 6: With an aim to jointly market Rajasthan as a global tourist destination and provide advanced urban solutions, the Governments of Rajasthan and Singapore signed ....
- 23 SepRajasthan signs 56 MoUs during Incredible India Tourism Investor’s Summit – 2016
Department of Tourism, Govt. of Rajasthan participated in the Incredible India Tourism Investor's Summit - 2016 held from September 21 to September 23, 2016...
- 23 AugThree MoU Signed for Training in Wellness and Driving sectors
Jaipur, August 23. Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje witnessed signing of MoUs for skill development in advanced training to drivers, agriculture, allied healthcare...
- 24 JulyRajasthan Roadshow for 'Global Agritech Meet' in mumbai on Monday
Jaipur, 24 July: The Government of Rajasthan will be organizing its first road show in Mumbai on Monday, 25 July to market its first ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet’....
- 21 JulyHere begins realization of Resurgent Rajasthan dream - CM
Jaipur, July 21. Chief Minister Smt. Vasundhara Raje has said that the state government is committed to forge partnerships that promote manufacturing
- 12 JulyRoadshows for attracting investors for 'GRAM'
roadshows pan-India will be organized for the forthcoming ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet 2016’ (GRAM) from 25 July. The Chief
- 18 JunState Government Signs MOU with FICCI to organize ‘Global Rajasthan Agritech Meet’
Jaipur, 18 June:The State Government today signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industry (FICCI) for organizing...